Welcome to TuRning Minds. Subscribe@

Few Lines For My Sweet Sisters






While walking on the path of life,
& crossing the hurdles of hardship,
We met each other as strangers,
And soon became good friends.






Our hearts crossed in such a way,
That you loved me as a brother,
Your love was eternal and divine,
So, I felt lucky to get you as a sister.


It’s been years we met each other,
Still our love is gleaming as before,
For me it’s not just a mere relation,
It’s a bond that will endure for ever


You have given me so much love,
And some very precious memories,
Your love is truly a blessing for me,
That has taken away all my worries.


What else could I wish?
When I have a sister like you!
What else could make me glad?
When I have the sweetest friend like you!


Even the best words have limits,
I might leave some thing unspoken,
And even the best gifts are worthless,
That can’t equate your love & affection.


May God Bless you Sis! Happy Raksha Bandhan!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you very much.so wonderful gift...
it is really nice ....

Anonymous said...

hey there......i'll accept tht ur words xpress the love u have for ur sisters.........nd its the same with me...........
god bless you

Post a Comment