Welcome to TuRning Minds. Subscribe@

Dear Mother

 Dear Mother,

No words I have to describe you,
It’s a blessing for me that I have you,
I know I am naughty, But I love you,
Ever could I imagine my life without you!

 Having a friend like you, is a gift to me,
Be a friend of you is a good luck to me,
Having your support, is an asset to me,
Be a follower of you is a pride to me.


Every advice of you is courage to win,
Each moment with you is pleasure to mine,
Each word of your censure is tonic to shine,
Every aim of yours becomes dream to mine.


Warmness of your love is a wealth to collect,
Affection of you is the content of my wallet,
Smile on your face is the reason to celebrate,
Your dedication to me is the reason I prostrate.

1 comments:

Sambit Mohanty said...

Very nice poem!

Post a Comment